18 January 2014

The Fleece Vest

I have always been a best man, not the fancy wear under your suit jacket best, but the fluffy insulated, fleece, or brown duck carhart type.  I could go through my inventory of vests, however that would turn many readers away.  "Why does he need some many?"  "What on earth is that boy thinking?"  Are questions that may run through your mind.  I like them because they keep me warm without impeding my arm movement.  That and the fleece ones are very versital, if it gets to cold in the office I put it on, if I am working in the garage, I put it on (different vest).  Last night, I slept with one on and stayed just the right temperature.  Today I worn it with a tee short underneath, which is a fashion crisis according to some, regardless I was very comfortable.  
If Linus from peanuts does grow up, he should turn his blue blanket into a fleece vest.  For the record, my vest are not from my blanket.  My favorite one is a dark heather gray and goes with almost anything I wear, just like my Boston Red Sox cap.  

I included an orange vest this year in my list to Sanata and Amy, part of the December birthday cycle.  When it was reviewed by both Sanata and Amy they questioned why I needed another fleece vest.  My feeble response was I liked the color, one of my old vests had a hole, and another if from a different country.


No comments: