14 January 2014

Quesadilla

Having grow up in Texas Mexican food has always been part of my diet.  The home town I grew up in had two good Mexican restaurants.  Therefore it is a regular part of my diet.  Tonight I was trying to decide what to eat when I got home and settled on cheese quesadilla, with a cast iron griddle it make cooking these simple.  Two flour tortillas shredded cheese and a little natural gas...  Bam there is dinner.  Throw in a Tecate (3.2 strength of course) some a all natural mango agave fire roasted salsa and you have yourself a meal.  While it may not be Abeluoes, Don Pablo's, or even El Chico, it is nourishment which hit the spot.  I raise my bottle of Tecate to the wild and crazy individual who though melting cheese between two flour tortillas would be a good idea.



 

No comments: