02 January 2014

I Need Coffee

Like the Lone Ranger riding off into the sunset I headed to work this morning, of course I was in a pick-up, it was dark and cold.  All in all, to very similar at all, but rewarding none the less.  I tired really hard to go to bed at a decent hour night, perhaps I should have chosen music instead of a podcast. 

I started listening to "Wine for Normal People," thinking that he discussion about grapes from France, or Washington state would put me to sleep but it did not.  I found myself utterly captivated by what gifts to purchases, and conversely not to purchase for those wine loving individuals around the holidays.  I'll give you an hint and say that  I am not in need of any books, not cute wine t-shirts.  

The end result was my drinking a cup of coffee at work, said cup is pictured below.  It was a pretty good cup, I find that the ceramic cups help cool the coffee to a desirable temperature, the fact that it was frigid in my office helped as well.

Yes, that is a little glimps of coffee, new technology (telephone) and old technology, the pen and paper.

No comments: