11 January 2014

Second Trip

Today I made the second trip to the Taylor shop, to drop off a second pair of pants and a jacket.  The pants needed the hem done and the jacket... Let's just say my profile is has changed a bit since 2005.  I was excited though, I had brought a pair of pants for profile modification, but try fit just fine.  Naturally, the fellow only takes cash or check, neither of which I had, so the first pair of pants will remain until next week.  

I was feeling quite frisky after the Taylor shop so I washed my truck.   Correction I went through the machine.  I did a cost benefit analysis, and decided that I could pay the extra 3 dollars to let the machine do it.  When I manually was my truck at the car wash it takes 5.00, the car wash was only 8.00, what would you do?

This was not a spray only wash, it had the vehicle eating spinning brushes, which was probably good, since I cannot remember washing my truck.  It was tired of all the winter road grit being on the sides of the truck, my white truck is nice and white now, instead of gray.  Below is the splendid view I had during the wash.  I can only imagine what my truck thought, "Oh no... Not the brushes!!!!"



No comments: