20 January 2014

Project 180

It was back to work for some today, while  others remembered Martin Luther King.  I found it interesting in college to learn about the reformation preacher named Martin Luther.  I will save that for another day, along with my thoughts on some of the practices that High Church had back in those days.  We really are enlightened these days.


Now on to more local matters...
They say that Rome was not built in a day, and I am not sure which is faster the construction of Rome or the Revitilization of downtown OKC.  It is all good work, just a little frustritating, especially when you turn down a street only to find that it is really closed due to construction.  Today when I was downtown looking at the sights and sounds after lunch at cool greens I navigated streets that were under construction.  

The city government has some many on going projects I do not see how they keep up.  There are a couple of signs that  projects have been forgotten.  For example there is an intersection at Main and Shartel that has had a temporary stop signs while they wait for the final traffic light to be installed.  No big deal right, well it has been that way for over a year.



No comments: