31 August 2006

Thrusday Update

ave not been clicking along very well. yesterday he had a 103 F temperature, and was prescribed some drugs to help his situation. We are really not sure what it is today. Currently he is feeling better, and the temperature appears to have gone away. Amy and Cap wound up spending a lot of time yesterday between the Dr. office and the urologist’s office.

I had a meeting at church last night, and EPIC tonight. I am remain in an excited state when I think about EPIC and the energy that is currently in the church. Yesterday, I listened to a Focus on the Family show. There was a Christian author.speaker talking about NASCAR. He used the analogy that if you are driving your car and in last place, would you pull into the pits and say, “We may be in last, but I do not want to make any adjustments.” I think that the majority of us would want to make adjustments to get back to the front of the PACK.

Work was another exciting day, I got thrown a curl ball which tool up a great deal of me time. I had it planed to work on some other projects but I did not do that.

No comments: