24 August 2006

Wireless

A bit about my day, and by bit I do not mean 1/8 of a dollar like in “2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits, a dollar, all for the bulldogs, standup and holler,” nor do I mean a bit in the computer definition of 1s and 0s. I mean a short narrative that describes my day.

I had scheduled activities from 8:00 am until 3:00 pm (not including lunch). At 3:00 pm I had a 30 minute break, which I needed in order to complete a document for the 3:30 meeting, which of course was followed by a 4:00 pm meeting. It was like being a ping-pong ball bouncing from one meeting to the next.

My neighbors across the street said that they like the new widow, of course that was after I was chastised for working on it past dark. Because of the window project last night I did not mention a few other musings that I had yesterday.

My aunt said that she had read my blog, but until that point she had never head of a blog. My cousin was also in the same boat, she did not know what a blog was, is, or could be. This illustrates the point all to well that just because I know something does not mean that everyone else knows the same information.

Amy’s dad is coming to town on Friday, ordinary I would have spent more time pondering htat subject than I have this year. Tonight I have spent some time pondering EPIC and reviewed Hebrews Chapter 2. I am not sure where EPIC is headed, so I will close my eyes and pray that God will open the floodgates of heaven on EPIC and its members. Tuesday morning it was raining cats and dogs (I wonder if they use that expression in Pennsylvania?) There was a river that was running down the street at my house that I had to jump to get to he pickup. It was amazing see all of that water.

One other note that could be classified as, “SWEET ACTION,” is that I am sitting on my back porch and will be positing wirelessly.

No comments: