03 August 2006

Home... Deep Blue Something

The Band Deep Blue Something has a song titled “Home” on their CD. This song has a lot of soul and some good riffs, it is almost like a modern folk song with a sprinkle of grunge added in for flavor. The song starts off with the sound of a match being struck (or lit.) It is nice to be back home, the trip was fun, and I enjoy traveling but there is nothing like home. I had a migraine headache this morning, which made the 3 hour meeting with 33 people talking at the same time fun. It also made it a little hard to concentrate during my one-on-one meeting at 11:00. I survived, and made it to the plan in time.

One fact that I learned about Continental Airlines, is that they switch pilots from one plane to another. We were delayed 20 minutes leaving H-town because the pilots had not arrive on their incoming flight, on a different plane.

I forget to mention the Iron at the hotel room. I was wondering how I would get a nice crisp press in my pants and shirts using the hotel iron with out starch. When I used it I was amazed, I got the nice crease that I was looking for. This leads me to believe the that Iron at home is in need of replacement.

EPIC was fun tonight, more discussion on the nuts and bolts of the matter, I fell out of the chair twice. Jenn hit me in the side of the face with a tennis ball, she could be a major league picture with the speed it was thrown. I used the word exctied 3 times in one sentence during the discussion.

Look at Mr. Excited...

No comments: