05 August 2006

Mel Gibson or Hezbollal?

Over the past week there was a lot of criticism about Mel Gibson, because of some anti-Semitic remarks that he made. I really do not understand the publicity that anti-Semitic remarks like his receive. Is it because the Jews are also a nation, because the Jewish people are a religious group of people as well? I think that if anyone really showed anti-Semitic actions or remarks, it would be the Hezbollah. I certainly have no issues with Jewish people, other than they missed the messiah. I would be a lot more concerned with the Hezbollah, who are shooting at the Jews, then Mel Gibson, who shot his mouth off about Jewish people.

Went to the movies and saw Talladega Nights, with Will Ferial. It was good, not as funny as I though that it would be, but good none the less.

No comments: