17 August 2006

Yesterday's Post today.

I am not sure what happended yesterday, but it did not post on the internet. So below is what I wrote yesterday... It is not quite as good as tommorows news today, because it is yesterday's news today!

It is raining outside, which is great. The air is the soft gentle kind, like a grandmother that is doting on her granddaughter. The sky has opened up and allowed gentle rain to fall and soaked the ground. This will inurn, uplift the grass from its nearly dead state.

Today was El Capitian’s Birthday day, I am not sure if he grasp that concept quite as well as he grasped the new Happy Birthday Balloon, that has a picture of Elmo on it. It was a great day to spend a little time with Cap, as I had a church meeting in tonight. He is really growing up, and I really have a difficult time grasping with the fact that the time has flown by since his arrival. He challenges me to be a better person, and to make decisions based on what would be best for him and his generation. He has help me focus on not being focuses on myself.

We had a church meeting tonight which was great. I am encouraged with the committee or team and the work that we are doing. In the course of the meeting, I got to try some of Charles’ coffee. It was strong, tasted like camp coffee that has been cooked over an open fire with more coffee then water. Charles like it so it was all good, and besides just because I don’t like the coffee, does not mean that I don’t like and enjoy the guy, because I do!

No comments: