12 August 2006

Swimming

This morning I noticed that there was a pair of ear plugs on the nightstand between both of the beds. I though that Amy might have brought some, as she has used them occasionally when I snore. I myself, do not think that I snore that badly, but she certainly claims that I do. Then I saw a short little note from the hotel management. In a nutshell it explained that the train tracks were not that busy when the hotel was constructed. It went on to apologize

Today we went to Amy’s aunt and uncles’ house for a barbeque and swimming in the pool. We played water volleyball for 3 hours; I am a little sore already. I managed to get to much sun on my forehead and shoulders. Cap swam and played with his cousins. I am not sure what the headcount was, but it was a lot of people. Several kids ay or under 2 years old.

No comments: