18 September 2006

Update

Last night I played a racing game on my Xbox for a little while before bed. Of course during the night, I dreamed that I was the racing king, who is a lot different then I did in the game. Yes, it is true, I still have a video game, and my parents got it for me last year for Christmas. They still like to give toys even to their big kids.

I had left over spaghetti for lunch; it was great, almost heavenly for me. For supper I had pizza, and while it was invented in America, it still seems a bit Italian to me. In the 80’s there was a song titled, “Turning Japanese” well if you looked at my cuisine you would say that he is turning Italian, and I don’t mean the dressing. Perhaps that would be a good opening question, “If you were salad dressing what kind would you be?”

Mazie and I went for a walk and listened to the Chanting CD. Brad wanted to hear some chanting at work today, but my radio transmitter for the iPOD was out of juice, so we listened to classical music on NPR.

No comments: