26 September 2006

TiVO

Amy went to the city today to get the TiVo, thus thrusting me and her in to learning a new technology. She also got some GREAT boxes to put Cap’s train pieces and parts in. They are very nice, and not very flowery. Cap loves flowers, but I do not think that they should go on his storage boxes. Cap also pee-peed in the potty tonight before bed time. I hope that he get the hang of things quickly. Work was busy today, did not spend much time in the office, I got thrown a curve ball in the morning meeting that absorbed a good portion of my day. It keeps life interesting.

We had supper at my parents, it was great, we had meatloaf, biscuits, cream of corn, salad, mash potatoes, butterscotch pudding, and guacamole. It all sounded American until we hit the guacamole…

No comments: