01 October 2006

Saturday Fun

.Amy is the proud owner of a working TiVo, a digital video recorder that will be used to record the air antenna channels that we receive. I do not see the need in spending the amount of money that it cost for a service that I do not and will not use very much. I get all of the TV I want from the 5 channels that we receive. Besides, it is a little retro with is in style with fashion, so why no TV viewing as well.

Tonight I watched a few minutes of SNL (Saturday Night Live) it was some decent stuff. I did not see a skit that was a drop and roll in the floor laughing but it was good fun anyway. They had a skit on Hugo Chavez and he was hosting his own talk show. Speaking of Hugo, did you know that Citgo was actually owned by the PDVSA, the state owned Oil Company of Venezuela? How odes that make you feel knowing that there is a Refining, Marking and Transportation Company in America that is owned by state owned Oil Company of Venezuela.

Today was another excited day in our household. We installed 1 window, which wouls not behave done without the help of my dad. Amy hooked up the TiVo and it is working, my dad came over to work the windows with me. It is sort of inconvenient with Cap having a nap all afternoon, when installing a window because all work has to halt for nap time, but that is okay. We went to the picnic which was fun. They had some live bands playing, I asked Amy if she like the music, she said, “It is okay, but the singer is smoking one stage.” My reply was, “You will never see me do that in choir.”

No comments: