21 October 2006

World Series and the Superbowl

Tonight my dad came over and visited, which was nice. Cap though that since Bear was here he should also have Honey and Braegan. He was upset when they did not follow him in the door, and it took him a few minutes to calm down and return to playing. I was listening to the World Series on the XM Radio and then we decided to turn on the TV and watch. At this point I realized that there was a 1-2 pitch delay on the XM announcers. It takes a while to go to outer space and back.

We visited about last years World Series and we could not remember who won. As it turns out the White Sox played the Astros and the White Sox won the series. One must ponder the fact that if you can’t remember who played the year before, perhaps you should not bother to watch it. Interestingly, I can remember Super Bowl XX, in1986 which pitted New England against the Chicago Bears. One of the linemen, name Refrigerator Perry, scored a touch down, and the Bears won the game. However, I cannot remember who played in the super bowl last year, and I watched a majority of the game.

1 comment:

R.S. said...

ahhh the fridge!
i've decided one of my goals is to be able to blog 1/2 as effectively as the priest...

adios man,
ryan