02 October 2006

The Runners

Our love, when it is without counting the cost, leads the other toward God. Our love makes straight the paths of the Lord. ~ Catherine Doherty Unfinished Pilgrimage

I read that quote and though that it was interseting, so I put it into the blog. There are two things that can frustriate me about blogging, first is when I am starteing on a new one and unable to overcome the writers hump. I call it a hump because it is not a block to me, because I overcome the hump. I think that hump more accutatelly describes the troble in writing. I cannot think of a famous author who had writers block their entire life, have you? The second thing that is frustriating is when I am so tired that nothing is coherant. That is only a minor experience when I nieghbor.

On a different matter, Don and Scott ran for 1 ½ hours today while their kids were at youth. I was amazed, I saw them run off down thrid street and at the end of youth they both cam trotting back. I went and ran tonight, but it was nothing like those two guys.

No comments: