12 October 2006

Body Work

The minor body work was performed without incident. I am a little stiff in places with some minor discomformt, which I did not expect. The Tigers beat the A’s last night. I have never really liked the A’s that much. When I was in high school they had Jose Canseco, who I thouhgt was a real jerk. I watched the movie Anchorman, it was hillarous, not a good movie to watch with a sore stomach. I did go for a short walk today, and watched a PBS show on Jack Abramoff. There is a scene in Office Space where the main character, Peter, is being sentenced for stealing. The judge says, “Peter Gibbons, you are a very bad man.” I wonder what that judge would say to Jack Abramoff.

Below is a picture of Amy and I from the Antietam Battle Field in 2001. I have a framed copy on my desk at work.


No comments: