14 October 2006

Big Adventures

One would think that I would spend a lot of time typing while recovering from the body work. Unfortunately, my new favorite position is lying on my back being slightly elevated, which does not lend to working on the computer at all. Additionally, my two greatest adventures in the last couple of days involve car rides, one of those I did not ever get out of the car. Cap and Amy went to the pumpkin patch and selected three small pumpkins, one for each of use.

Someone was not having a good day, the story is below.




Smoke rises over Lithuania's Mazeikiu Nafta oil refinery Thursday Oct. 12, 2006. A fire broke out at Lithuania's only oil refinery on Thursday, prompting authorities to evacuate all workers from the plant but causing no injuries, plant officials said. (AP Photo / Mindaugas Kulbis)

Some political news to mull over.
Battleground Dispatches for Oct. 13

No comments: