30 October 2006

THe McMurry Indian

Yesterday night we went to a Fall Festival at our church. I suppose that it is good to change the name of Halloween, but in doing so I think that we have lead the way for the secularist to change Christmas to “Winter Holiday”. I dressed up as a McMurry Indian, a bred of Indian that did not fall to the Cowboy, but rather it was the NCAA that killed it. I really think that Notre Dame should change it’s mascot as well, since I am part Irish I find there depiction of the Irish in the form of a leprechaun offensive. I am still trying to figure out why they named that school using the French Language, yet chose the Irish to make fun of with their mascot, see picture below.


Well today was my first day back at work… it was okay. I did a lot of sitting, and talking and a little bit of driving. Last night I had a migraine headache so I went to bed at 9:00 pm. This evening I am pretty tied as well.

1 comment:

R.S. said...

very poetic wording about the fall of the indian...i laughed my butt off! i still can't get over that whole mascot conflict...of all the things we could bicker about...you know?