27 October 2006

News In My Life

Yesterday I went to Amarillo to see the Doctor, which was a pleasant visit, and the body work is healing nicely. While I was there I looked at the inside of a Toyota FJ Cruiser. Amy did not think they were big on the inside in the back, I thought that it was because the seats were all the way back. Additionally, Amy thinks they are ugly, but I like them. I think they are neat little cars.

We also went to Roosters to get some coffee, well I got coffee and Amy had some Chi Tea (?). A drink that tastes different. While we were there Chandler Cooke came in and sat with us. So we visited about religion teachers at McMurry University. It was a fun discussion, most of the professors that Amy and I had have retired and been replaced with people that we had never heard of.

Below are some pictures of the Captain, Cap, or Cappers…


Halloween Outfit

Cap Painting a Pumpkin

No comments: