08 October 2006

Talk Radio

Today I worked on putting the roof on the patio cover, a project which had been on hold for quite some time, due primarily to window installation. I listened to my iPod, this morning I had 61 unheard to Podcast, this evening the number is down to 34. That encompassed most of my day, and I glad to get it closer to completion. I did not have anything to really type about last night so I did not type. Just the word type reminds me of the typewriter. Alas, one of the timeless business machines that has all but gone by the wayside in most cases. I grew up in the computer era, so when I would type a paper if I wanted to re-word part of it, I did it on the screen. I did not have to re-write the entire page or paper to edit one paragraph. I know a lot of people who will proof read on the screen, I do that sometimes, if it is an important document, I will proof read it on paper. The paper seems to give it the additional dimension needed while proof reading.

One of the Podcast that I listened to was on NPR, they have a weekly program called “This I believe”. This one in particular mentioned the Holy Sprit which caught me off guard for NPR, I mean I did not think they believed in God. To listen to it, click on the link below.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6153012

The link below goes to a essay that Albert Einstein authored during the 1950s.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4670423

No comments: