06 July 2006

Thursday July 6th

I did not post anything last night because I fell asleep on the couch reading a few scriptures to put on the New Orleans trip blog. Amy came in ~10:30 and said, “You are a sleep, you need to come to be.” The wrap up for the last two days,
It rained yesterday, and this morning. Work is still work, we had a drill at work this afternoon. It went ok, I was not as wiped out after the drill as I am a real incident. I had a migraine headache from 11;00 am to 1:30 pm. Amy and Amberly took Cap over for a VCUG test. The results as I understand them are that the large dilation of the renal pelvis is the same, and the small dilation on the other side is gone. The issues are not getting bigger. Amy, Cap, Maize and I went for a walk last night, it was great. We visited as we walked around the track with Cap in the stroller. There were not any stray dogs out, which made it even better. I did some posting the in New Orleans Blog, feel free to look at it. I am wiped out so I will be crashing soon in my bead for a good nights slumber!

No comments: