07 July 2006

Suprize

Last night I was working on phrasing something just right and I laid back on the bed to ponder the words. At a point later in time (I would guess it was 30 minutes) Amy woke me up and said, you need to go to bed. When I sat up I realized that my arms were tingling and numb from the way that I had taken my nap. At what point in the day does a nap become not a nap, and more of a dozed off?

We attended a Birthday party for Wendy tonight, I was a surprise party, and we were late, so we missed the surprise part of the party. IT was a lot of fun, and I got to eat some Good cake. On the drive back in to town Cap said Hi to every truck, tree, cow, tractor and flower that he saw. He was being very friendly, and it was sincere the way he said it. I began to laugh and Amy ask, “Why do you think it is funny, you honk at the cows.” I was not laughing at him because it was goofy; I was laughing at him because it was cute.

No comments: