22 July 2006

Cap, Picasso?

While on the mission trip I clean all of the scrap paper that I had put in my bible out. I managed to find my latest contact prescription from the optometrist. Which I had been looking for so I can send it off to see how much new contacts would cost. I just got back in from jogging with Mazie the wonder dog, we went to the track and jogged one lap, walked a lap, and jogged the final lap. That was before we walked home. I feel pretty good, and I m glad that I have new shoes. This morning I enjoyed a nice trip to the store with Cap and Amy, where I bought some coffee and hot chocolate mix. I am going to attempt to make a café mocha at home. However, I fear that like sandwiches, it will taste better if someone else makes it. The rest of the afternoon was spent constructing the center beam for the new porch, I think that my dad and I have over engineered it, however, it will not bow if we can lift it up on the posts.

On a more adventurous note, I talked to the mission trip folks a couple of times today. They are making good progress and expect to arrive sometime in the wee hours of the morning. Please visit Nawlins06, for more information.

Cap decided he would attempt a mural in his room. Evidently he was not satisfied with the painting that I had done before his arrival.




Future Picasso?

I would say that I got upset, except that I really did not. I was just miffed about the situation, Amy had some stuff that took it right off, and the wall returned to normal. I gave little Picasso a bath tonight, he enjoyed it until it was time to wash the shampoo out.

Below is a picture of Cap and Braegan and Whately and Father...

1 comment:

R.S. said...

Cap Picasso is the freakin' man! that's pretty cool that you didn't get mad...i probably would have.