02 July 2006

Friday Night at the park

Today I went and played golf with some guys from work. It was fun, and the group I played with were all on the same playing field. I shot a 52 and actually had a rough start. I did not get a chance to hit any range balls before we tee-ed off because I was running a little behind. We played at the Huber Golf course, which is where I played when I was in high school. I tired out the new golf shoes and they are comfortable. I stood on top of the elevated tee box on hole #6 (which was hole #15) and survived the course. In front of me was a 500 yard par 5 with a dog leg. It has green grass, large tress line both of the fairways and you do not want to land in the rough. Off in the distance I could see the large industrial storage tanks. Directly adjacent to the hole is an Oil and Gas Company’s equipment. It looked identical to the way it did 5 years ago. With old rusty pieces of pipes, and pump jacks. Next I had a flash back and envision the time that I nailed the diesel winch truck that was utilized by that Oil company. I shot a 52…

Today I also finished chipping the bricks on the porch so it is time to move into stage 2. Brad helped me get the test trailer, which had a tank on it. We used a backhoe to lift the tank up and drove the trialed out form beneath it. Amy, Cap and I also went and played on the playground at the elementary school.

I updated the New Orleans Mission Trip Blogspot, click HERE to be transported magically though a binary code system to the information.

No comments: