12 July 2006

Baseball

Last Saturday I wanted to purchase a new fitted baseball hat of either the New York Mets or the Boston Red Sox. Amy asked why those team, and I informed her that they were two of my favorite team. I also have a liking for the Brave, Astros, Rangers, and Cubs. The Braves and Cubs because they were on TV a lot when I was a kid. The Rangers because they are a Texas team, and the Astros because we would watch them every time we were in Houston. That was every summer.) She said that she had never heard me mention that I like the Mets, and I said that there were probably lots of things that I like that I had not mentioned. I am not sure why that is, perhaps they are things that have not come up in conversation, or maybe I just hadn’t though to tell her. Tuesday on her trip to Wal-Mart she bought me a reasonably priced Red Sox hat. It is not fitted but it did not cost $26.00 either. Last summer we went to a Braves game, Amy’s dad got tickets though his work and we sat 4 rows behind the braves dugout. They were great seats. The picture below is from where we were sitting.


Cap slept all night in his Big Boy Bed, however he did not nap in it. Tonight he got up and played for a while, Amy checked on him and he was laying in the floor so she put him into bed. Yesterday when we were moving the bed from my parent’s house, Braegan was a great help. He assisted me in carrying each piece of the bed out to the trailer. He proudly announced, “Help, J” to everyone he went by each time we went by them. It was a lot of fun. Cap has picked up several of my eating habits, like putting food on a cracker before eating it.

Today at work I visited with one of the electricians about his mission trip to China last summer. It was great, and encouraging.

No comments: