03 December 2006

Weekend Update

It has been a very pleasant weekend, which was nice. It was still cold, and oldly enough there is still snow on the ground. I put up some of my Christmas lights, but it was cold and the snow on the ground hampered the luminaries. I have to wait for it to dry so I can mow the grass and then the luminaries will go out into the yard. Normally, I do these activities over thanksgiving, but I was sick, and then I had to attend a wedding, so I am running behind. While I am not Clark Griswold in Family Vacation, I do like to put ou the lights. I am not sure how many lights I do have, but it is now where close to the 25,000 that he put on his house.
Today is my birthday, but we celebrated it yesterday. My parents, Braegan and Father all came over and had supper to celebrate. My mom made some cheese enchiladas, and some cheese dip. The cheese dip was great!!!! The party was a big success!!!!!
I got some nice presents, which included a brick with a picture of a new computer bad, and a fried pie with a picture of a watch. I also got a new suitcase, which is nice, with lots of room. The youth group sang happy birthday to me, and I got a big cookie from them, which we all ate.

Overall the weekend was EXCELLENT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Clark!!! Watch out for that holiday eggnog...don't be gettin on the roof after you partake.