30 December 2006

Saturday Morning Update

The large headlines in the news is Saddam Hussein has been executed, by hanging. Gerald Ford’s services began yesterday, and will continue for 6 days taking his body from California to Washington DC to Michigan. Much is being made of Saddam’s life and death on the news outlets.

The weather outside is cold and raining the weatherman indicated that it would snow… …it has not snowed here yet. I would be nice to miss the forecast 70% of the time and still have a job. I listened to the short program below on my way home from work yesterday. It is really funny.

Last night Cap and I ate at my mom’s house, and it was “gooooood”, we had some chicken fried steak, potatoes, biscuits.

Merry Stressmas: It's That Time of the Year

Below are a couple of pictures from Christmas. That is right, I have the camera back.

No comments: