16 December 2006

Cap Reads Paper

Alas, it has been several days since I have done any blog action, activity, or whatever you wish to call it. Sometime in life your schedule is down, and life just clicks along, and other times in life your schedule, wait what schedule. There is a great golf movie called Tin Cup. In the movie the character Tin Cup is having problems with his golf game. As he and his caddy stand at the practice range the day before the US Open Tin Cup says, My swing feels like an unfolding lawn chair! The last few weekss my life or at least my normal routin has felt like an unfolding lawn chair. It seems like I cannot quite get everything back in the same routine. I have deduced that there are several factors to this, first and foremost, it got cold. The every evening walk has been cut down. Secondly, it is the holdiay season, and birthday season as well. Last week for example, I had activites every night except for Friday night. So on Friday night Cap and I hung out togther, we even read the paper togther.


Thursday night we had the EPIC christmas party, no it was not a party that will be written about 1,000 years from now (or at least that is what I think), but it was a jolly good time. It was real fun just to visit with everyone, with out a real plan of action. It is also the first time at an EPIC Christmas party that we have not played a game called Catch Pharase.

Today, Cap and I went to Honey’s and played with Breagan, and Whately. Well really we just had fun with Whately because he is still learning to crawl. I helped ice some sugar cookies, and I want to tell everyone that there is nothing sissy about that. Just like the christmas Pajamahs, there is nothing sissy about getting coordinating christmas pjs each year. This afternoon Bear and I put in another window at my house, which leaves one left for installation, I keep saying, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can…

Below is a picture of Cap, Mazie (the wonderdog) and myself under the bed.

No comments: