11 December 2006

Christmas Tree

I really do not have much to report tonight. I did run across and article about a Rabi, Christmas Trees, and a menorah. The Christmas trees take a hit, the Rabi cries foul, and the menorah, well it is still unknown. That is the life of a Christmas tree living on the west coast. The thing I find most interesting about the American vs. Christians, is that anyone can say that Joe’s Ten Commandments in the yard are offensive. The City then says, “Joe you have to take that down.” However, when Joe says, “That music that has profanity and is degrading to women offends me, the city will say, “Oh that is free speech protected by the first amendment.

In the event that someone who does not like Christmas trees, or is offended by them reads my blog, there is a picture below that is sure to offend, and possibly send you into a mad fit about the tree.

No comments: