20 December 2006

Movies

I get the feeling that Amy thinks that I have this addiction to movies, I would use the word neurosis, but I am not sure what it means, so I addition it is, because I will watch or listen to, or fall asleep watching the same movies over and over. She on the other hand might watch a movie she owns two to three times in a year. I find it interesting to as you watch movies again and again, because you pick up of some little things. A little line here, or a jester there, which makes the movie fit tighter better. I do have to say, that I enjoy the funny movies. Christmas Vacation is one of my favorite Christmas movies, and Amy does not like it. Below is a brief portion of dialog to the movie. What make it really funny to me, is I have several Santa Claus ties…

Clark: We're kicking off our fun old fashion family Christmas by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh to embrace the frosty majesty of the inter landscape and select that most important of Christmas symbols.
Audrey: We're not coming all the way out here just to get one of those stupid ties with Santa Clauses on it are we?
Clark: No, I have one of those at home.

At any rate it is late, and I am tired, but I do want to leave you with a photo
that I found on the Amarillo Globe-News website. Burr, those trees look
cold.

No comments: