27 December 2006

Ford and more Christmas

President Gerald Ford died yesterday at his home in California. I have found that the media coverage of his death have all included the same quote and statement about his pardon of President Nixon. The news reports have all said that Ford had high rating until he pardon Nixon for his involvement in Watergate. Then every news source plays this quote, “My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over.” This sequence seems to imply that he siad those words when he pardoned Nixon. Rather, Ford said those words when he was innagurated. I have a hard time understanding how the country could vote Ford out, and replace him with Jimmy Carter, wow!

I found my camera; well actually my mother found it at her house, so I went and picked it up. Below is a picture of the family wearing the ever famous Christmas Pajamas. For any unmarried young male who might think the entire idea of coordinating PJs is silly, you can wait and see what life with the opposite sex entails.

No comments: