05 December 2006

Hugo Chavez... That Guy Can't Lose

It is with much regret that I announce that Hugo Chavez won his reelection campaign in the South American Country of Venezuela. (In case you do not know, South America is south of Texas, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Panama.) One has to wonder if it was an honest vote, since he runs his country like a dictator. If you have seen his picture, you will know that he does not look very friendly. His has the look of a dark and unfriendly William Shatner. How many world leaders would call Bush “Satin” at a UN meeting held in the United States?

In the event that anyone is worried that I might have a cup to much of Egg Nog and then get on the roof can rest easy… I do not like egg nog, and the general though of drinking it makes my stomach turn. I do appercite the concern and thoughfullness!!!

The house looks nice with the christmas lights on, I am ready to put some additional lights up. It is normally to late when I return in afterwork to do much, besides, I have been playing a lot with Cap. I really cannot think of anything else intersting to say, so I will leave you with the picture below.

No comments: