25 May 2006

Thursday, May 25th

I am getting ready to go fishing; it is going to be fun. I will be glad to get away from the cell phone, pager, work, and the rest of the stuff that makes life dull and sucks the spirit out of one. (That would be the work Cell Phone, and the work pager), I though that it might rain tonight but it did not. The A/C man had to come again this year to work on the A/C, it is an annual visit. On another note, it is my parents anneversery, and my dad left today for the fishing trip.

The News Today

Murder Defendant Tries to Strangle Lawyer in Court
Something tells me that this did not impress the judge.

Lay, Skilling Convicted in Enron Collapse
It’s about time… …they should be, well I guess they will just have to go to the big house. I heard on the news someone saying the Lay was like the biblical character of Job. To which I scoff at completely, if you read in the opening chapters of Job, he is described by God as a righteous man, who is head and shoulders above the rest. While Lay, well he can’t be very righteous, he was just convicted of fraud and conspercy, not once but 19 times, OUCH.

No comments: