17 May 2006

Jogging at the Park

I walked Mazie (the dog) to the park tonight, and we went for a jog. I realized that Mazie does better when jogging at the track. She wanted to stop frequently to smell the grass, and take in the scenery. I was more interesting in staying in motion, which resulted in some abrupt stops for me.

I need to do some more research on my iPOD so I understand the play lists. Tonight I could not find the play list that I made for jogging. It has several of my favorite fast beat rock songs, Centerfield (John Forgety), Paradise City (Guns & Roses), Breakfast (Newsboys), and some song by the Rolling Stones.

I ma in a funk after attending a meeting at my church, one thing did not really settle with me very well.

I was going to write more, but the funk has set in and I just don't feel like it...

No comments: