22 May 2006

Frozen Bottled Water

Frozen Bottled Water

This morning I got up ad 5:00 am and went swimming. It was very liberating, I saw ¼ of a mile in 20 minutes. This was a very liberating experience, because last time I swam I did not do so well. I was at work fighting various battles with other people at the plant, and so on and so forth until 6:00 pm. Tonight we had a family outing to United, to purchase some groceries. I finished picking up all the bricks from the back porch project, Mazie and I went for a long walk. Midland is going to be a popular place the first full week in June; several of the motels are already booked completely. I did find us a room for annual conference, which ended up being a suite. The cost was the same as most of the hotels that had the “Special Rate” for the conference. I ordered 5 more springs for my hammer gun, because they are made in China by communist, the only last about 2 hours. Beside, the communist do not charge much for the springs, I think they were 2.20 each.

Before my walk I put a bottle of Ozarka bottled water in the refrigerator (Freezer). After my walk, I came back and it was more of a slushy (like the kind from 7-11.) The taste is different when it is frozen, a mystery that I cannot quite fathom.

No comments: