12 May 2006

Concert Siding

Tonight we started a mission project right in our town. We are replacing on side of a house’s siding. (I am not sure if that was grammatically correct, I could not determine a better way to write it.) It was a new adventure for me, because I have never used the stuff before. It is called Hardy board, and was purchased at our local hardware store. We will be doing some more of it tomorrow.

We had dinner with my parents, Cap and his cousin had a great time playing together, and they enjoy each other’s company. Work was spent fielding various questions and concerns, I sometimes wonder if it will ever end. I asked Amy if she wanted to move to Libya, and she said no, I asked about Tripoli, and she said, I have always want to got there. I do not think this is a stark endorsement for moving to Libya. I just wanted to know what she would say.

Click on the link below to read an interesting and though provoking new article.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060512/od_nm/wheelchair_dc_2

I finally downloaded the pictures from the trip. I did not take very many, mainly because I had my hands full. Below is a picture of Amy at a rest stop on the race course!!

No comments: