01 June 2006

The Sounds of the Day

The Sounds of the day:

5:00 BEEP BEEP BEEP that would be the sound the alarm clock makes when it joults me out of bed.
5:40 SPLASH that is the sound made when I get in the swimming pool.
6:30 CHICHING the sound the gas pump makes will I am filling my car with fuel.
6:45 DINDODEDAH the sound the computer makes when I log on in my office
Lots of sounds occur while at work, the computer, the phone, pager, cell phone, radio, the boss…
5:45 WIAHHA, the sound of a child who is upset at life, (welcome home).
Lots of sounds between then and now, including people visiting, the a/c running, a grill grilling hamburgers, children playing, children not sharing toys, children laughing.

We had EPIC tonight, which was wonderful. It was the first time that the group had met together in about 5 weeks. The conversations were great, as well as the food. One of the girls that was watching the children brought Cap back in the house and said, “He was doing fine until he fell and was trying to play with the dog poop.” I talked about how I though that at this time, there is a good deal of anticipation and wondering in the church, or at least for me there is. I believe that the church is going to embark on a spritsail journey. While we are on the subject of churches, click on the website below, that is the FUMC in Borger(one of the larger churches in Borger)
http://www.victorymemorial.org/templates/chr05re/default.asp?id=29154

As opposed to the website below:

http://www.gbgm-umc.org/fumc-borger/

Well in the famous words of Porky the Pigs, “That’s… That’s All folks”

No comments: