05 June 2006

United Methodist News...

United Methodist News…

Today I was listening to AFR on the way back from lunch. They were talking about the United Methodist Student Movement and several resolutions they passed. One of the resolutions was a dissenting view of the Judicial Councils ruling that a Virginia Pastor was correct in not allowing a self avowed homosexual to join the church he was senior pastor at. ON the United Methodist website there is the following article, “Resolutions address Iraq, Sudan, inclusiveness” Please read it for yourself. I have several questions, why have I not ever heard of this movement before. How many people were there? How much pressure did the organizers place on the group to push the resolutions? Who is in charge?

Cap has had an allergic reaction to his pj’s, I thought about suggesting that he sleeps in the buff, but on second though I wanted to avoid the strife that a comment like that would receive.

No comments: