02 June 2006

Lobyist or Salesperson, you make the call

Yippee (this word is the spelling check of Microsoft Word), it was Friday. It is time for another exciting weekend of chipping concrete off of bricks. I have just finished writing a little bit to a church in Nebraska, which has a different view on a major issue. I went to the park and walked about 1 ½ miles with Mazie the wonder doggie. I did have an interesting revelation or realization today about lobbyist. It is as follows, “Lobbyist, and salesmen are doing the same job, trying to sell someone something. On person sells and idea, while the other sales a good.” How easy is it to visit with your representative, no I do not have any tickets to give you, but I voted for you, well I do not think that will get you in the door. There is billions of dollars wasted by the politicians of this county, money which could go to help feed the hungry, combat domestic violence, or improve

No comments: