14 June 2006

The Heart Cath...

The heart cath went well yesterday. As I understand the situation, they did not find anything abnormal (or at least that they were not expecting). They did not find any blockages and the Doctor has ordered a CT Scan (aka CAT Scan) for Friday morning. I have been radiated quite a bit the past week, with the Stress test, and the heart cath, and I am looking forward to the Cat Scan.

It was interesting laying their watching my heart beating on the monitor, and getting injected with iodine dye, that turns you RED hot for a few seconds. I sweated in places that I did not know sweated about the 5th time I was injected.

For a list of common congenital heart defects you can click on the link below:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/congenital-heart-defects/CC00026

Other events that have occurred are as follows, I purchased two sets of shoes, one for golf and one for walking. They are both Nike and I think I got a good price on both of them. The tennis shoes are to replace a pair of New Balance that I got when I was in Lubbock about 6 years ago. My old golf shoes are the steel spike type which have been banned on most golf courses. (That’s Life). The new ones are soft spiked. I routed for Togo in the World Cup because they were a huge underdog and it was their first appearance in the world cup… …they lost 2 – 1 to S. Korea. I had a migraine headache last night, and am pretty tried today. I watch part of Chronicles of Narnia, a good flick that I recommend to anyone, even an atheist would enjoy the movie!

No comments: