21 June 2006

Death

I have noticed that when a person passes-away or dies in a sudden manner everyone is interested in what happened. After the passing of an individual you here lots of comments like, “Did you hear what happened?” or “I heard it was XYZ.” Death in itself is a large mystery to everyone who is still living. All the while there is a family who has just lost a loved one, and are mourning.

I think that I have conquered my cold, I feel a great deal better. Work was work today, lots to do. I attended choir practice, this coming Sunday is the last one we are singing at church until August. The choir gets a summer vacation along with everyone else. I have been busy watering the grass; it looked like it would rain here today, but the clouds, hung a left and went around town. I am still not sure how a cloud back can make a left hand turn and miss the town but it does.

No comments: