24 June 2006

The Vent Story

Back in April I ordered some vents for my house. When they came in they were the wrong size, unknown to me, you are suppose to measure the duct size, not the size of the vent. I called the company and informed them of the situation. Mario, the fellow I was talking to, said send them back, when they arrive, I will send out the correct size. They never came, and never came, so I though that they had just given me a refund. I waited until the next Visa card statement arrived to see if it had been credited. It had not, so I called the company back. I informed the saleslady what had happened, to which she replied, “Let me check and I will call you back.” Somewhat skeptical I gave her my number. I returned to the off and the magic red light was on. The company had called back and gave me the answer. They were sorry about the confusion, Mario was handling my order, however, he no longer works for us and the order was lost in the shuffle… …we will send it out in the morning. The moral of this story is, “If you parts don’t come in, the salesmen might have been fired.”

The parental unit (that is what my sister calls my parents) are still up with the Cornhuskers. Amy watched Cap and Braegan today, I think that everyone had a good time.

I replaced a window in my house, Strebeck was correct as usual, it was not overly difficult.

Mazie the wonder dog and I went to the park and walked ~1.5 miles, it was great. I finally got my prescription from the heart doctor, it is called, “Love Potion #9, for a Softer, gentler man.”

Below is Cap on a "weeee slide" that is what he calls them.

No comments: