16 June 2006

Cousins and Nephews

Cap has another new cousin, and I have another nephew, which makes two new ones in the span of 10 days. Amy’s sister had a baby last week, named Ben Wilson, and my sister had a baby last night named Wheatly Post, who weighed 8lbs 12oz, and was 22 ¾ inches long.

I am beginning to feel normal again, as the pain in my groin gets better. However, I did manage to pull of two migraine headaches, and slept 12 hours yesterday evening/night. That is why nothing was written. The CAT Scan did not take very long this morning, and once again I received an IV and was injected with Iodine, which gives you the warm and fuzzy feeling. I went to work after we returned…

“Mazie the Wonderdog” managed to tree a cat in the back yard. I am pretty sure it was the Hagburg’s cat. To get her away from the tree I had to take her on a short walk. The cat did not look very happy about the situation; I explained to the cat that Mazie just wanted to play. All the cat did was give me the “Blank Cat Stare” a stare that I receive sometimes while training new people at the plant.

No comments: