24 June 2006

Writers Block

I think that I have been suffering from what is called, “Writers Block.” Contrary to popular belief, it is not the street where all the writers live. Rather it is a state where one is unable to write anything. It is like when Tin Cup gets the shanks, in the golfing movie Tin Cup. Writers block is to writers, what shaking the ball is to a golfer. You go through the motion and in the end create an awful short story, of hit the guy standing next to you at the driving range. When it has been time to chronicle my day, I have nothing note worthy to say. It is more of the feeling like, Chock that day down as complete, let move on to the next day.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, I did get news from the Cardiologist that I have an irregular heartbeat. He is going to attempt to put me on some medicine that will clear up that problem.

We went to the a birthday party at a park this evening, it was a lot of fun. Cap enjoyed the slide and the little kids play yard.

No comments: