01 February 2007

Mazie the Wonderdog

This morning on the news I heard about two guys that went about Boston putting some strange advertising around the city that looked suspicious. These suspicious looking packages got the attention of the Boston Police Department, and the media. As it turned out they were only advertisements. Tonight on the news there was a clip of the two fellow being arrested, and they were both smiling and laughing. Correct me if I am wrong, but I though being loaded into a police car with handcuffs is not a jovial occasion. You can read the full article HERE.

I did not feel well last night and went to bed around 8:30 which is really early for me, I slept until it was time to get up, waking every 2 - 2.5 hours. I had this dream that we moved into a house and the center room in the house was an immaculate bathroom (kind of strange). There were snow flurries about this afternoon and evening, although they have quit. I once thought that it would be fun to live in Alaska, however, after 3 weeks of near freezing temperatures I am beginning to rethink my theory.

Mazie the wonderdog jumped off the bed this morning and began limping, so she was taken to the vet. Of course once there she did not limp any more, but when returned home it began again. It is like taking a car to the shop for the funny noise, and then it will not make the funny noise with the mechanic there. This episode give me doubts about her status as the "Wonderdog"?

Today's bible versus is Genesis 1:26
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, [a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

No comments: