14 February 2007

V- Day

Is Valentine's day the product of greet card and holiday maker "Hallmark"? While one would like to push off the creation of a day which celebrated love among couples off, Hallmark did not create the holiday. Hallmark is certainly guilty of pushing the subject of valentines day. The great question that I have always had is, why should we show our love any differently on V day then any other day?

The church had planned a steak dinner and a program to kick off a Wednesday night study time tonight. However, due to the frigid temperature the event was closed. I had planned on going to the mean and was thrown for a loop when it was canceled. I decided that I should pick some food up on the way home and went to the Plaza, where Amy had called in an order. The plaza was as crowed as it is for Sunday Lunch. There were people everywhere, I though that I was going to get stuck inside, it reminded me of the soccer games that have stampedes and the like.

I am wiped out from a hard day at work, and should retire to the couch or bed for Rest and Relaxation (I don't want to fall a sleep and hit my head on the key board.)

No comments: