12 February 2007

Dr. Pepper

Tonight, while I was not paying attention, I purchased a 20 FL OZ (1.25 PT) Dr. Pepper for 1.69. That's right, 1.69 for 20 fl oz of Dr. Pepper. That comes out to be $10.83 per gallon of Dr. Pepper, I am glad that my truck does not run on Dr. Pepper. I am sure that there is some cost involved in packaging the Dr. Pepper into the small bottles and shipping them, but it cannot cost as much as making a gallon of gasoline.

It was Monday, and as such work was a wee bit crazy all day long, not only that, but emotions ran high during a traffic discussion with some people. The frustration threshold was pretty low today for some people.

I heard an interesting bit on the sounds of dentistry today while I was driving to the city. It was on NPR and you can listen by clicking HERE. It does not make you want to go to the dentist.

No comments: