06 February 2007

Cap and the Geese

Cap had a couple of test yesterday to see if the procedure that was done in October was a success, and it was. He had to be catheterized, which was a painful experience and was almost as traumatic on me as it was on him. After his tests were completed, we went to the park so he could have some fun and get a little outside time (it was actually warm). We played on the slides and had a good time. There was an older gentleman, who had two dachsunds, and these two dogs would get on the slides and slide down. They went down the short one, and they went down the long one with humps. These dogs even went down the cork screw slide, it was the funniest thing I had seen in quite a while. The dogs however, were not as funny as Cap and the birds. He approached several flocks of geese, and all of a sudden they would take off. He always had a started look on his face.

Today was a normal day, I went to work, grilled hamburgers for supper, and most of the ice has finally melted off of our driveway. I read an interesting editorial by Cal Thomas, a link is below, and to that end there were two editorials just about Hillary Clinton in the paper today. Saturday I wanted to listen to a little conservative talk radio on the XM Radio. So I tuned it in and went to the garage to begin staining the door. About the time I got to staining I realized that the show on the radio was some Motor Trend radio show, and I was crushed. I had stain on my gloves so I could not go in and change the station, and the announcer was droning on about cars and such. (Don't misunderstand, I like cars, I was just in the mood for a little political discussion.) Fortunately I listened Saturday evening and the commentator was explaining how Hillary Clinton lied about her vote in favor of the Iraq war, which was what Cal Thomas wrote about in his editorial. Click here to read his editorial.

No comments: