04 February 2007

Super Sunday

Today was "Super Sunday" according to most of America because the Superbowl took place tonight. I joined millions of Americans and watched the majority of it, not will full attention though. I did things like cook dinner, and build a big set of train tracks in the floor with Cap. I am most proud of my train track design, I finally figured out how to have train tracks that will allow the trains to switch direction.

The Colts won the super bowl and Tony Dungy referenced God and his faith in Jesus Christ in his speech after the game. I am sure that many Secularist across the country frowned at his comments. I found it interesting that both Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith were both strong Christan believers. (On a side note, I find that a couch with the name Lovie is just plain interesting in and of itself.) Of course last week there were many news articles, stories and interviews about the Super bowl. I found the following to be interesting, Long-Snappers May Help Decide Super Bowl.

No comments: